• 4 GByte trace memory
• Universal module that is prelicensed for a trace protocol on delivery
• Additional trace protocol licenses can be added
• Up to 12.5 Gbit/s per lane
• Maximum bandwidth of 100 GBit/s
• Aurora-based trace protocols up to 8 RX lanes
• PCIe 3.0-based trace protocol up to 8 RX/TX lanes
• Reference-clock and bit-clock support
• Fast trace upload to the host computer
• Support for TRACE32 Streaming up to 400 MByte/s
• TRACE32 Standard Probe option
• TRACE32 Analog Probe option
• Support for Arm/Cortex, ARC, CEVA-X, MPC57xx, QorIQ, RH850, RISC-V, TriCore, Xtensa
PowerTrace Serial is an extension to the debug module TRACE32 PowerDebug PRO and offers a trace memory of up to 4 GByte, which can record trace data conveyed off-chip via a serial trace port.
The PowerTrace Serial has two serial port connectors:
- The picture on the left shows the use of Serial Port 0, which is designed for HSSTP trace ports with up to 6 lanes.
- The picture in the middle shows the use of Serial Port 1, which is designed for PCIe trace ports with up to 8 lanes.
- Other serial trace ports need an adapter to be used, as shown by the right picture.
With TRACE32 Standard Probe PowerTrace Serial can be used as a 17 channel logic analyzer for transient recording, simple triggering, protocol analysis etc.
With TRACE32 Analog Probe PowerTrace Serial can be used to measure the voltage and current values for energy profiling.
PowerTrace Serial provides a 1024K trace memory for this purpose.