Support is here to help. Learn more about popular topics and find resources that will help you with all of our products. And if not listed, contacting us might be your best option to find your way.
Lauterbach TRACE32®, Trusted Tool for Functional Safety
Functional safety is one of the key issues for embedded systems deployed in vehicles, aircraft, medical devices or factories. The software tools used during the life cycle of such systems have a direct impact on their quality, safety and reliability. Therefore, safety standards require the qualification of software tools used. Lauterbach’s certified Tool Qualification Support-Kit (TQSK) provides everything needed to qualify TRACE32® tools for use in DO-178C (avionic), IEC 61508 (industrial), IEC 62304 (medical) and ISO 26262 (automotive) projects.
TRACE32 Tool Qualification Support-Kit At a Glance
• TRACE32 Tool Qualification Support-Kit streamlines TRACE32 tool qualification effort and costs.
• TRACE32 TQSK is full featured, field proven and ready to cover new use cases and requirements.
• TÜV Nord certificate guarantees compliance to safety standards.
• TRACE32 TQSK Customer Interface provides full service around tool qualification.
• All TQSK test suites run in the target environment and are fully multicore aware.
• Test Suite Coverage includes statement, branch, MC/DC, function and call coverage.
• TRACE32 Instruction Simulator → TRACE32 Debug and Trace Tools → XCP/USB Debug and Trace provide comprehensive tool support throughout all project phases.
Frequently Asked Questions
Main goal for FAQ’s is to arrange info that it can be found quickly.
Lauterbach provides Release and Interim builds of the TRACE32 software to their customers. Before you start TRACE32 Software Updater, it is recommended that you check the status of your TRACE32 Maintenance License. Without a valid license, TRACE32 can be used only in a demo mode. We hope our FAQs answer all your further questions.
A software update, a set of changes to software, to update, fix or improve it. Changes to the software will fix bugs, provide new features and improve performances and usability.
Technical communication documents intended to give assistance on how to use our products. The user manual assists on how to use a product safely, healthily and effectively.
Start-Up and other Scripts
Effective training is never approached as a one-size-fits-all method. But with all of the options available, identifying and selecting the best training method can be difficult. Please contact us to help you find the perfect training method for your needs.
• Linux Debugging for Intel® x86/x64
• Basic Debugging Intel® x86/x64
• Script Language PRACTICE
• Debugger Basics – SMP
• Intel® Processor Trace
• Debugger Basics
• Linux Debugging
• Cortex-M Trace
• HLL Debugging
• JTAG Interface
• Power Probe
• AURIX Trace