• 8 GByte trace memory
• Fast trace upload to the host computer
• Maximum bandwidth of 19.2 GBit/s
• Universal trace module, connect to target via TRACE32 AutoFocus II or serial preprocessor
• Support for parallel trace ports with up to 32-bit
• Support for serial trace ports up to 4 lanes
• Support for TRACE32 Streaming up to 400 MByte/s
• TRACE32 Mixed-Signal Probe option
PowerTrace III is an extension to the debug module TRACE32 PowerDebug PRO and offers a trace memory of up to 8 GigaByte, which can record trace data conveyed off-chip via a parallel or serial trace port.
Data Rates TRACE32 AutoFocus II Preprocessor
Parallel trace ports 600+ MBit/s per pin for a port with up to 8-bit (+TCTL) in DDR mode
Parallel trace ports up to 600+ MBit/s per pin for a port with up to 16-bit (+TCTL) in DDR mode; without “continuous mode” also for 18-bit ports
Parallel trace ports up to 350 MBit/s per pin for a port with up to 32-bit (+TCTL)
Data Rate TRACE32 Serial Preprocessor
Serial trace ports up to 4 lanes, each lane max. 6.5 Gbit/s, but only up to 19.2 GBit/s in total
Mixed-Signal Probe Option
The TRACE32 Mixed Signal Probe allows digital and analog signals to be recorded and correlated directly with the trace recording performed by a TRACE32 AutoFocus II or Serial Preprocessor. The correlation is based on a common time stamp.
TRACE32 Mixed Signal Probe
Record digital/analog signals and correlate them with program flow
Digital signals: 12 channels, 0V – 5V, 200 MSamples/s per channel, threshold 0.1V – 2.5V
Analog signals: 6 single-ended voltage channels, -12V – +12V, 13-bit resolution, 2 current sense channels, up to 240mV differential shunt resistor voltage, 1 MSample/s conversion rate.