• 1, 2 or 4 GByte trace memory
• Fast trace upload to the host computer
• Maximum bandwidth of 19.2 GBit/s
• Universal trace module, connect to target via TRACE32 AutoFocus II or TRACE32 Serial Preprocessor
• Support for parallel trace ports with up to 32-bit
• Support for serial trace ports up to 4 lanes
• Support for TRACE32 Streaming up to 180 MByte/s, compression allows higher data rates to be achieved
• TRACE32 Standard Probe option
• TRACE32 Analog Probe option
PowerTrace II is an extension to the debug module TRACE32 PowerDebug PRO and offers a trace memory of up to 4 GByte, which can record trace data conveyed off-chip via a parallel or serial trace port.
Data Rates TRACE32 AutoFocus II Preprocessor
• Parallel trace ports 600+ MBit/s per pin for a port with up to 8-bit (+TCTL) in DDR mode
• Parallel trace ports up to 600+ MBit/s per pin for a port with up to 16-bit (+TCTL) in DDR mode;
without “continuous mode” also for 18-bit ports
• Parallel trace ports up to 350 MBit/s per pin for a port with up to 32-bit (+TCTL)
Data Rate TRACE32 Serial Preprocessor
• Serial trace ports up to 4 lanes, each lane max. 6.5 Gbit/s, but only up to 19.2 GBit/s in total
• With TRACE32 Standard Probe PowerTrace II can be used as a 17 channel logic analyzer for transient recording, simple triggering, protocol analysis etc.
• With TRACE32 Analog Probe PowerTrace II can be used to measure the voltage and current values for energy profiling. PowerTrace II provides a 1024K trace memory for this purpose.